Bid Writing Service
Grant Funding Services Offered by Derbyshire Sport
Sports clubs and organisations delivering sport or physical activity within Derbyshire and Derby City can access the following services from Derbyshire Sport, free of charge, funded by Derbyshire Sport:
- Funding searches
- Funding advice – suggestions of specific pots of funding to apply to based on the applicant's needs / situation / experience
- Feedback on draft bids – including comments and suggested content
- Letters of support
- One to one sessions – general funding advice
- One to one sessions – to support with developing a bid
- General and specific funding workshops
- Regular funding updates via email, the Derbyshire Sport website or Derbyshire Sport's monthly e-newsletters.
Contact Edwina Archer at Derbyshire Sport if you would like any further information about these services firstname.lastname@example.org
Derbyshire Sport has launched a new Bid Writing Service. Details below.
Bid Writing Service
Derbyshire Sport has launched a new Bid Writing service. This is an exciting new offer, to provide further support in addition to the free services provided by Derbyshire Sport's Funding Development Officer, detailed above.
Derbyshire Sport has identified a number of experienced, high quality, local bid writers who can support organisations which need more help with project development and drafting grant application forms. The team can provide support with applications to funds such as Sport England's open funds including the Small Grants programme. There are also bid writers with wider experience beyond sport, such as the Big Lottery's Awards for All and Reaching Communities programmes.
There is a charge for the bid writing service. The cost will depend on the size of the project. The bid writing service is open to organisations in Derbyshire, the East Midlands and across England, and is managed by Derbyshire Sport.
If you would like us to arrange a quotation, please complete and submit the Bid Writing Service enquiry form.